Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday--3 weeks until my next wedding...




I am so happy and relieved to have some time to catch my breath while working with Katie and Adam toward the final details of their September 25th wedding at Mill City Museum, which promises to be spectacular. We have been working together for nearly a year. Both the bride and groom are from other parts of the country and are here for Adam to attend grad school at the U of M. I have helped them plan a destination wedding--here in the Twin Cities! Almost all their guests will be coming from out of state and we want to introduce them to the history and culture of Minneapolis (with a little party thrown in for good measure!)




Emily and Stephen's wedding went beautifully yesterday--even the perfect weather for which we all prayed. God's goodness and grace overflowed and the theme of JOY was expressed in every aspect of the day. My favorite thing: the bride selected the greatest hymns for the music: Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring, Praise to the Lord the Almighty, Be Thou My Vision, In Christ Alone, Joyful, Joyful We Adore Thee--Oh! what a feast for the soul weary of thin Christian music.




How could you not love a bride with a smile like this:


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Bride...Emily, how lovely! And you used our favorite Flower designer! Good work Liane. I hope to see more photos.

    ReplyDelete