Monday, December 17, 2012

And Now Introducing...



Liane and Kari have officially signed me on as the voice of Hyacinth- a duty I have taken on with joy.  I have always loved figuring out the ins and outs of wedding trends- and coming up with fun new ideas with Kari and Liane is always a blast.

I haven’t been through this experience myself- but being the youngest of 4 girls, (2 married, 1 engaged), I know that planning your dream wedding is one of the most exciting times in a girl’s life.  And I’m sure of this- when I do, I want to think outside of the box.  You can get inspiration anywhere- whether it’s a movie, book, place, color, season…whatever it is, don’t be scared to get creative, because these are the weddings that people remember!  You can count on Hyacinth to get stoked about your ideas- they’ll always be up for the challenge.

Having trouble coming up with ideas?  Don’t worry about that either. Hyacinth is all about finding out what makes you you, and creating a wedding that shows the essence of your personality- in a trendy way, of course. 

Cheers,

Mollie


No comments:

Post a Comment